9/2010 – 11/2015 | Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Physics.
?Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP) – CAS, Dalian, CHINA.
?Supervisor: Prof. Can LI and Prof. Shengzhong (Frank) LIU.
9/2006 – 7/2010 | Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics
?Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), Wuhan, CHINA.
Working Experience :
3/2016 – Present | Research Assistant. ?Worked as Research Assistant at Solar Energy Division of Dalian National Laboratory for Clean Energy (DNL), Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP) – Chinese Academy of Science (CAS), Dalian, China.
Thin film Si solar cells, Photoelectrochemical for water splitting
1. Wei Qin*, Wei Yu*, Wei Zi, Xiang Liu, Tao Yuan, Dong Yang, Shubo Wang, Guoli Tu, Jian Zhang, Frank S. Liu, and Can Li, 'High Efficiency Organic/a-Si Hybrid Tandem Solar Cells with Complementary Light Absorption', Journal of Materials Chemistry A, A 2 (37), 15303-15307
2. Wei Qin, Shimin Cheng, Bin Zhou, Yihui Wu, Shengzhong Frank Liu, Can Li, ‘Controllable synthesis of silicon nano-particles using a one-step PECVD-ionic liquid strategy’, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 3 (19), 10233-10237.
3. Wei Qin*, Nan Wang*, Tingting Yao, Shubo Wang, Hui Wang, Yuexian Cao, Shengzhong (Frank) Liu, Can Li, ‘Enhancing the Performance of Amorphous-Silicon Photoanodes for Photoelectrocatalytic Water Oxidation’, ChemSusChem 8 (23), 3987–3991.
4. Wei Qin*, Yuliang Zhang*, Wei Zi, Zhou Yang, Dong Yang, Pengcheng Ding, Wei Yu, Shengzhong (Frank) Liu, Can Li, ‘Effective strategy for stabilized perovskite solar cells using tandem architecture’; Proceedings of the Photovoltaic Specialist Conference (PVSC), 2015 IEEE 42nd, F 14-19 June 2015.
5. Chunmei Ding, Wei Qin, Nan Wang, Guiji Liu, Zhiliang Wang, Pengli Yan, Jingying Shi, and Can Li, 'Solar-to-Hydrogen Efficiency Exceeding 2.5% Achieved for Overall Water Splitting with an All Earth-Abundant Dual-Photoelectrode', Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 16 (2014), 15608-14.
6.Dong Yang, Zhou Yang, Wei Qin, Yuliang Zhang, Shengzhong Frank Liu, Can Li, Alternating Precursor Layer Deposition for Highly Stable Perovskite Films Towards Efficient Solar Cells Using Vacuum Deposition, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 3(18): 9401-5.
7.Shimin Cheng, Linyan Hu, Wei Qin, Fengqiang Xiong, and Can Li, 'Freestanding Silicon Films Formed on Ionic Liquid Surfaces', Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 1 (2013), 55-58.
8.Yuliang Zhang, Wei Yu, Wei Qin, Zhou Yang, Dong Yang, Yedi Xing, Shengzhong Liu, Li, Can. ‘Perovskite as an effective Voc switcher for high efficiency polymer solar cells’. Nano Energy, 20, 126-133.