5/2016 to present, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P. R. China.
2010 - 2016, State Key Laboratory of Catalysis, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P. R. China.
Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry
2006 - 2010, College of Chemical & Chemical Engineering, Shanxi University, P. R. China.
B.S. in Applied Chemistry.
Organocatalytic Asymmetric Synthesis:
1. Asymmetric nucleophilic catalysis ( e.g., Amino catalysis, NHC catalysis );
2. Bronsted base catalysis (e.g., chiral bifunctional thiourea/squaramide catalysis);
3. Bronsted acid catalysis (e.g., chiral phosphoric acid catalysis)
1.Wengang Guo, Bo Wu, Xin Zhou, Ping Chen, Xu Wang, Yonggui Zhou, Yan Liu*, Can Li*.
Formal asymmetric catalytic thiolation with a bifunctional catalyst at a water-oil interface: synthesis of benzyl thiols.
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2015, 54, 4522-4526.
2. Wengang Guo#, Xu Wang#, Boyu Zhang, Shuai Shen, Xin Zhou, Peng Wang, Yan Liu*, Can Li*.
Facile synthesis of chiral spirooxindole-based isotetronic acids and 5-1H-pyrrol-2-ones through cascade reactions with bifunctional organocatalysts.
Chem. Eur. J. 2014, 20, 8545-8550 (# these authors contributed equally for this article).
3. Wengang Guo, Jianwei Wei, Yan Liu*, Can Li*.
Construction of anti-1,2-diols bearing chiral tertiary alcohol moiety using free hydroxyacetone as aldol donor by imidazole-based prolineamide catalyst.
Tetrahedron, 2014, 70, 6561-6568.
4. Ping Cheng, Wengang Guo, Ping Chen, Yan Liu*, Xin Du*, Can Li*.
The enantioselective construction of chiral spirooxindole-based 4-thiazolidinone via asymmetric catalytic formal [3+2] annulation using a bifunctional catalyst.
Chem. Commun., 2016, 52, 3418-3421.
5.Wengang Guo, Yan Liu*, and Can Li*.
Asymmetric Catalytic 1,2-Hydroperoxidation of Isatin-Derived Ketimine with Hydrogen Peroxide in the Crowding Environment of PEGs.
Org. Lett. 2017, 19, ASAP, DOI: 10.1021/acs.orglett.7b00032