May 11, 2016 to present, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2010 - 2016, State Key Laboratory of Catalysis, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry
2006 - 2010, College of Chemical & Chemical Engineering, Shanxi University.
B.S. in Applied Chemistry.
organocatalytic asymmetric synthesis:
1. asymmetric nucleophilic catalysis;
2. Br?nsted base catalysis;
3. Br?nsted acid catalysis;
1. Wengang Guo, Lu Li, Qian Ding, Xiangfeng Lin, Xianghui Liu, Kai Wang, Yan Liu*, Hongjun Fan*, and Can Li*, The Synthesis of Chiral Trispirocyclic Oxindoles via Organic-base/Au(I)-catalyzed Sequential Reactions. ACS Catal. 2018, accepted, DOI: 10.1021/acscatal.8b02157
2. Wengang Guo, Xianghui Liu, Yan Liu*, and Can Li*, Chiral Catalysis at the Water/Oil Interface. ACS Catal. 2018, 8, 328-341.
3. Wengang Guo, Yan Liu*, and Can Li*, Asymmetric Catalytic 1,2-Hydroperoxidation of Isatin-Derived Ketimine with Hydrogen Peroxide in the Crowding Environment of PEGs. Org. Lett. 2017, 19, 1044-1047.
4. Wengang Guo, Bo Wu, Xin Zhou, Ping Chen, Xu Wang, Yonggui Zhou, Yan Liu*, Can Li*. Formal Asymmetric Catalytic Thiolation with a Bifunctional Catalyst at a Water-Oil Interface: Synthesis of Benzyl Thiols. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 4522-4526.
5.Wengang Guo, Xu Wang, Boyu Zhang, Shuai Shen, Xin Zhou, Peng Wang, Yan Liu*, Can Li*. Facile Synthesis of Chiral Spirooxindole-based Isotetronic Acids and 5-1H-Pyrrol-2-ones through Cascade Reactions with Bifunctional Organocatalysts.
Chem. Eur. J. 2014, 20, 8545-8550.
6.Wengang Guo, Jianwei Wei, Yan Liu*, Can Li*. Construction of Anti-1,2-diols Bearing Chiral Tertiary Alcohol Moiety Using Free Hydroxyacetone as Aldol Donor by Imidazole-based Prolineamide Catalyst. Tetrahedron, 2014, 70, 6561-6568.
6.Ping Cheng, Wengang Guo, Ping Chen, Yan Liu*, Xin Du*, Can Li*. The Enantioselective Construction of Chiral Spirooxindole-based 4-Thiazolidinone via Asymmetric Catalytic Formal [3+2] Annulation using a Bifunctional Catalyst.
Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 3418-3421.