2003.9-2010.1 State Key Laboratory of Catalysis, Dalian Institute of Chemical
Physics (DICP), Dalian, China
Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry
2002.9-2003.7 Basic training courses for PhD students in Department of Chemical
Physics, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC),
1998.9-2002.7 College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Shanxi University,
B.S. in Chemistry
1999.9-2001.7 School of Foreign Languages, Shanxi University, Taiyuan, China
B.S. in English
1. Spectroscopic Study on Bimolecular Interaction;
2. Mechanic Study on Enzyme/DNA Based Catalysis.
DICP-Corning Graduate Student Scholarship
Outstanding Graduate of Shanxi Province
1. Dynamic insight into the interaction between porphyrin and G-quadruplex DNAs:
Time-resolved fluorescence anisotropy study, Guoqing Jia, Zhaochi Feng, Chunying
Wei, Jun Zhou, Xiuli Wang and Can Li, Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2009, 113:
2. Alkali-hydrolysis of D-glucono-delta-lactone studied by chiral Raman and circular
dichroism spectroscopies, Guoqing Jia, Shi Qiu, Guanna Li, Jun Zhou, Zhaochi Feng
and Can Li, Science in China, Series B: Chemistry, 2008, 38: 981-988 (in Chinese);
2009, 52: 552-558 (in English).
3. Multifunctional human serum albumin in the surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy
of porphyrin: Demetalation promoter, molecular spacer and stabilizer, Guoqing Jia,
Zhaochi Feng, Chunying Wei and Can Li, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, DOI
4. Evidence for the binding mode of porphyrins to G-quadruplex DNA, Chunying Wei,
Guoqing Jia, Jun Zhou, Gaoyi Han and Can Li, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics,
2009, 11: 4025-4032.
5. A spectroscopic study on the interactions of porphyrin with G-quadruplex DNAs,
Chunying Wei, Guoqing Jia, Jingli Yuan, Zhaochi Feng and Can Li, Biochemistry,
2006, 45: 6681-6691.